Sliven – cheap car hire
General information about Sliven
Sliven is also known as “The town of hundred Voivodes”. It is beautiful place for your car hire vacation. You can book a car from one of our offices in Burgas. The town is located about 115 km far from Burgas and 300 km far from Sofia. It is excellent tourist destination because it is close to the Mountains and there are lots of trails and monuments that can be visited. Famous voivodes from Sliven: Indzhe Voivode, Zlati Voivode, Hadzhi Dimitar, Panayot Hitov. Sliven is excellent place for cultural, historical, country and ecological tourism. Another reason to visit Sliven is the good wine. You can taste it in one of the wineries there.
Tourist sightseeing around Sliven
- Sinite kamani – these are rocks covered in specific moss, which change their color depending on time and light
- The museum house of Hadzhi Dimitar – the house is situated in one of the oldest residential sections of the town – Klutsohor
- Ancient fortress Tuida – It dates back to the 4th century AD
- The native home of the poet Dobri Chintulov
- The museum house “Sliven Style of Life”
- The history museum – there you can find Thracian golden treasure
- The Clock Tower
- The Art Gallery “Dimitar Dobrovich”
Hotels, restaurants and places to relax in Sliven
The best hotels in Sliven
- National Palace Hotel
- Hotel Park Central
- Chateau Windy Hills
- Imperia Hotel
- Sport Palace Hotel
The best restaurants in Sliven
Where to relax in Sliven
- Slivenski Mineralni Bani – it is located only few kilometers from Sliven and you can visit it by car hire.
Car hire in Sliven
If you plan to visit Sliven and have not yet booked your car, you can do so by using our reservations form. If you are traveling from Burgas, LowCostCars has office in Burgas Plaza Mall, or from the airport, where you can pick up your car on the spot. Sozopol is the perfect destination for a trip from Burgas.